Credible self-policing is the key; the ARRL's Official Observer
corps would be the obvious starting point. One or two examples --
highly publicized instances of violators losing their licenses --
would establish the appropriate degree of respect for the program.

With regard to "No automatic station shall transmit on an already-
occupied frequency, or without identifying in 15 wpm CW at the
beginning of each 5 minute interval of operation.", I suggest a
policy of "two strikes and your out".

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ