--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Credible self-policing is the key; the ARRL's Official Observer
> corps would be the obvious starting point. One or two examples --
> highly publicized instances of violators losing their licenses --
> would establish the appropriate degree of respect for the program.
>
> With regard to "No automatic station shall transmit on an already-
> occupied frequency, or without identifying in 15 wpm CW at the
> beginning of each 5 minute interval of operation.", I suggest a
> policy of "two strikes and your out".
>
>     73,
>
>        Dave, AA6YQ
Dave,

That's the ticket, any OO's reading this board? Should we take up a
collection for buying you and few of your fellow OO's some Pactor III
modems? Sense most of the community suspects that Winlink is breaking
the rules of non-commercial transmission of messages in forwarding
email, nothing like OO's checking out the allegations, ahhh...fresh
air and sunshine, the best disinfectant.

On Two Strikes, what is this being negotiated by the Baseball Player's
Union....LOL. Baseball season is just around the corner by the way for
those from around the world that read the board.