Bonnie,

For some reason I am not understanding clearly what you have been
saying. Previously you said that ALE is not being used to frequency hop.
What is your definition of "frequency hopping" vs. transmitting on a
series of channels? (As I stated earlier, this has no connection with FHSS).

You have never addressed the issue that if you are hopping (or moving)
from one frequency to another for a brief period of a second or so, and
transmitting data on a series of frequencies without listening for any
reasonable length of time, how do you prevent QRMing a busy frequency
due to the hidden transmitter effect?

Do you feel that the rules allow you to do this any place that voice
transmissions are currently allowed?

KV9U