>>>AA6YQ comments below

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "DuBose Walt Civ AETC CONS/LGCA"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I were Hollingsworth and you ask me for an official opinion I
would tell you that it applied to the mode.

>>>So you already know the answer to the question. Everything else is
chaff.

If you ask me for a verbal opinion, IF I gave one at all, it would be
use what you think is in accordance with good amateur radio practice
and the development of better communications techniques, etc...but
don't use my name.

>>>It seems unlikely that the official charged with enforcing amateur
radio regulations would give you carte blanche, but it would be easy
enough to find out.

If you are the David H who works in NYC, then you understand where I
am coming from and should understand my answer.  But you probably
aren't so you might want to contact that David H.  Hi Hi

>>>As I've previously said, I'm not a lawyer, and you already know
that I don't live in NYC.

I like to go with what a great Admiral said..."Its better to ask
forgiveness than permissions."

>>>Google doesn't reveal the origin of this well-known saying, but if
it was indeed an Admiral, one hopes that he led by example, rather
than by exhorting others to take all the risk.

As you know, opinions are like belly buttons...everyone has one.  Hi
Hi.

>>>An opinion from Hollingsworth on this topic would be significantly
more meaningful than one from anyone else.

  73,

      Dave, AA6YQ