How about using PSK31 as the "baseline" and then transmit any other
digital mode a kHz or so up from the highest PSK31 signal that is on at
that time?

That is pretty much what I do on 80, 40, and 20.

I would very much like a spot frequency to operate on for 30 meters
which seems grossly underutilized and is a superb digital band. I like
10.133 for a dial frequency. It clears a high power government digital
station by a few kHz, that is frequently on in my reception area, and I
like anything with repeating digits:) I wonder if hams do not tend to
operate there because they do not  have an antenna for that band?

On 10 meters, I generally put the dial at 28.120 and on 6 meters at
50.290. I have not done much with other bands except a little bit with
160 around 1.808, but I guess I am a bit high and probably should try
1.805. But I love the number 1808 with my repeating my favorite number
twice. As you can see my dial frequency selections are done with great
scientific analysis:)

My actual transmitting frequency is going to be nominally 1500 Hz above
my dial frequency. This will vary for each user depending upon their
particular equipment and operating preferences, but I suspect that most
will be around 1000 to 1500 Hz higher than their dial frequency.

Are there any hams who find that they prefer other center frequencies
due to some reason or due to their rigs filtering requirements?