I suspect what Simon means is that the UI portion of his application
contains code whose copyright is held by individuals other than him,
thereby precluding release to open source without the holder's
approval.

Releasing an application to open source is easiest if one only
include components or snippets whose licenses are compatible with the
license one has chosen for the application. Otherwise, its necessary
to track down the license holders and obtain their approval.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Brickle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>