Same here Rick...ever more dire at our other home in far Northern
WI..nearest gas ststion is 20+ miles away let alone an internet
connection...we tend to get along by helping others, a novel concept
in this day and age, but still investigating a viable connection to
the rest of the world when all else fails..if only for their sake :)

73

Bill N9DSJ