Well, MIL-STD-188-110A uses a single phase shifted
tone , I guess that made it even more non-intuitive ?
The difference between packet and this MIL-STD is just
huge. Interleaver to fight fade and QRM, equalization
to benefit from multipath and the list could just go
on and on. 300 baud packet is a joke.
73 de Per, sm0rwo

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail