OK, Brad,

What are your specific objections to any given rule that you think are
improper?

It seems to me that we have found different countries have different
rules and it can be very helpful to know what they are. As I recall, it
took years for your country to even allow Winlink 2000 operation, while
our country has had Aplink, Winlink, Netlink, and eventually Winlink
2000 for several decades.

The only rule that I would like to see changed is to allow operation by
bandwidth instead of mode. What I really want, is a subset of this, in
order to be able to operate wide BW (voice width) transmissions using
SSB, digital voice, and digital data of any kind, whether image or text
in the wide bandwidth (voice/image) portions of the bands.

The problem is that I am in the minority. From what I can tell, most
hams want modes kept as separate as possible and Danny has pointed out
the problems you have with mixing modes which has somewhat tempered my
enthusiasm.

Wouldn't you agree that the reason that you may be able to have fewer
rules (assuming you really do since I have not read your rules), is due
to your very low density of population, both in terms of square miles
and number of hams?