Bonnie,

I do think the time is right; but, I think it has been for several years.

I truly believe that to just say we need more bandwidth without showing why we
have not case or change to change the League's position.

Show then in as simple terms as possible why more bandwidth is needed or why 3
kHz bandwidth will not support their interest and that of amateur radio.

If this group could come up with a number of reasons, and each U.S. amateur
wrote their individual Division Director supporting "our" position(s), or even
their own valid reasons needing/wanting more bandwidth, they I think the League
would move on the action.

Truthfully from what I hear from various ARRL Board members is that they get
few
messages from their division amateur radio operators on most of the ideas that
the League proposes.

Thanks for you concern and what you do for Amateur Radio.

73,

Walt/K5YFW