Bruce,
I will "work it out when 6 is OPEN" world wide" and not interfere
with repeaters on 2 meters because I will continue to follow the
clause that says "no amateur operator shall willfully or maliciously
interfere with or cause interference to any radio communication or
signal" .  How does changing the authorized bandwidth affect the
prohibition on interference?

73,

Mark N5RFX