I'll look up the email from Chris and get back to you.

On 4/25/07, Peter G. Viscarola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>If anyone has the requisite programming skills to create something
>akin to what Chris has created, I would be happy to host it and
>promote it via the email group.

I'm certainly willing to help out. What's his code written in, what's
he using for a database, and what database and tools are available on
your web server (ColdFusion, ASP, etc)?

It mostly comes down to the tools/environment you have available on your
web site: For example, Joe N8FQ knows PHP -- I, on the other hand, know
no PHP but have written a ton of ColdFusion in the past few years.
Chris' page looks very simple, and should be quite easily do-able for
somebody who know the tools you have available in your web environment.

de Peter K1PGV

--
Andy K3UK
Skype Me :  callto://andyobrien73