  From: John Becker
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:08 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] the mislead about pactor and winlink in general

  I have known for a long time that some of  the complainers about
  Pactor and Winlink  have never operated or even copied a single
  word of the mode. I ask that you read with open mind the comments
  made by Steve, K4CJX and the PFD attached file. It hits the nail
  right on the head.

  I'm not looking for a big debate on the list about Pactor and Winlink.
  It is just for your information. Besides I will be in the hospital all
  of next week. Seems that the cancer has return.

  John, W0JAB

  ------------------------------
  Read my original comments attached. The ARRL has backed off of their
  proposal due to "controversy" stated by the numbers of complaints from
  the "grass roots" Amateur.  Have you looked into the comments provided
  by the mislead "Grass Roots" Amateur for RM-11306?  Have you noticed
  that VERY few are proponents of any change at all?  Most are concerned
  that the "Winlink Robots" (all 29 of them) are going to take over the entire
  Amateur spectrum and destroy any possibility of DXers interfering with
  each other, etc.,

  Want to help?  Make INFORMED comments via http://www.activeham.com/hamaction/

  Riley Hollingsworth has nothing to  do with this.

  Thanks much!

  Steve, k4cjx