I dont know that any "forum" was asked.  It was published in QST, and was on
the open section of the WEB page.  I, as a member, received a written
request to make my comments.  I saw indications from some non-members that
they too had received requests for comments.  Thus they did ask the amateur
community, several times to make comments.  I made written comments, and
also talked to my representative direct about several subjects, only to have
them ignored.  Maybe I was in the minority, but it certainly didnt look that
way when they made certain statements in QST.  It appeared they simply
ignored what they didnt want to hear.
I really dont know what is worse:  not asking, or ignoring - but they are
NOT forgiven.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all