Hi Rick KH2DF,

The -110 (8PSK) 3kHz bandwidth format can run in a slow mode at 75bps
for around -10dB SNR.
That isn't fast enough for much email, but does OK for simple text.
The ham radio (6PSK) 2.5kHz bandwidth adaptations of this format are
fairly similar, when running at the slow baud.
The -141 ALE (8FSK) 2kHz bandwidth format does 375bps at around -4dB
SNR. This is the one that is presently being deployed by the ham HF
Network.

Bonnie KQ6XA

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "r_lwesterfield"