I settled on a 22 inch LG that Best Buy had a good deal on (US$230.00) .
Just started using it 5 minutes ago.  Looks great, have not done a dead
pixel test yet but I don't see any obvious ones.  I will have to play around
with the optimum distance for a while.

It does have a DVI input, but my PC does not have a DVI output , maybe time
to add a new video card soon.

Andy K3UK