Has anyone experimented with busy detect in PC-ALE ?  I think Bonnie
and others have mentioned that it does have such capability.  I did
notice the other day that my sounding did not activate on 40M , I
wondered why but think it may have been related to the busy detect,
there was a strong broadcast signal present.  I wonder how much signal
it takes to postpone a PC-ALE sounding?  I may do some experimenting
and write a QRG file with some known broadcast signals, see if it goes
to sounding while a signal is present.  WWV freqs might be worth a
test too.

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com