--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "n6vl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why can't the digitalradio reflector have a similar degree of
> activity discussing modes, bands, and where to collect numbers. I
> think this is what Andy hoped for. After he, issued the numbers, I
> haven't sent a single message about how to go about collecting
> numbers. Does this mean digital ops don't have the same enthusiasm as
> CW ops? I don't think so.

Well, I posted a message titled CQ DRCC this morning saying I was on
frequency .... until .... and looking for DRCC and FH numbers.
Unfortunately, by the time the message was approved, the time had
expired and I had gone to do work around the house. I guess I posted
the message about the time that Andy was headed to work so he didn't
see it in time to be of use.
I have also in the past self-spotted on the W6RK data mode spots page
and not had anyone come back to my CQs.
Is there little interest in actually having QSOs in digital modes
other than PSK, or am I simply not posting/spotting in the right
places? Where would such activity be best?

73, Jim  VA3HJ