--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think that I have mentioned some of this before, but unless you
have a
> club of some kind where interested hams join and "buy in" to a concept,
> a numbering system may not be something that many will gravitate toward.

I'll second that.  If I copy a station calling CQ I'm likely to answer.
But if I copy a station calling CQ DRCC or CQ FH or something like that
I will assume it is a club or a contest and you only want to talk to
people who are participating and I will not answer.  And personally I'm
just not interested in taking a FH number or a DRCC number or whatever.