Dmitry,

Can you tell us why you chose a non-standard 2000 Baud symbol rate?

I could understand a much lower baud rate. How much of an effect do you
think a half rate 1200 baud speed have on the ability to use the mode
under more difficult conditions?

Did you try other speeds, including even relatively slow speeds, such as
300 Baud and, if so, can you tell us if that made much difference?

I am still very skeptical that these high baud rate modems will be able
to compete with multi tone modems when ISI and doppler get severe, while
other modes will be able to continue to work. What is your view on
comparing the multitone vs single tone modems?