  From: Norbert Pieper
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 3:15 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: mftty

  Hello to the Group!!

  I'm new here and have some goddies...

  I freshly released an update of MF Tele Type V 2.0.088
  http://www.polar-electric.com/MFTT/

  And yes it is possible to run MFTT under Vista
  Instructions:
  Launch program directly from it's Program folder location for
  example
  "c:\Program Files\HamRadioSoftware\MFTeleType\MFteletype.exe"

  In the properties table one must set:

  XP Servicepack2 ( right click on the MFteletype.exe file to access
  the properties tab and select XP Service pack 2) this step need be
  done only one time.

  Execute as Administrator (each time one runs the program, it is
  necessary to right click the .exe file and select to run it as
  Administrator. )

  Whish you lots of fun with MFTT!
  Any feedback is welcome.

  73