Hello Siggi and Group,

i'm very glad to see that you were able to use MFTTy with some
success.
So far i have learned that "tune finder" is needed.
And a Hlepfile in a more readable format?

I will add a graphical, FFT-Based, "tune finder" This might take a
week or two. I will let you know when done.

Please send me your additional suggestions, i will collect and
considder them as my little available time allows... step by step.

73
55
de
Norbert