To All,

I did download the new release and found a couple of things.

Pressing the Appointments button takes me to K3UK's page but there's no way to
post comments or log in.

If I instead go to my "Favorites" and select the page, I can log in and post
comments, etc.

Also, I've been running in HALF setting.  Has anyone tried the other settings:
Double or 1/4?
I tried Normal and found garbage on the screen with no success in cleaning it
up, operator
error possibility not withstanding.

Is there a real incentive for operators to be able to change tone frequencies
in the TX options?

Are we supposed to uninstall the previous release before unpacking a newer
release?

After running the newest version now for a few minutes, I find now that I
cannot get it to go to
maximized from a minimized condition.  The small replica of the program does
appear when
moving the cursor to the minimized position on the lower bar.

I also downloaded the Magic Clip, I believe it is called, and am playing with
that for a bit.

Is there some way to save the definitions created in the Macro Keys rather than
have them
erased each time a newer version of the software is installed?  That is one
reason why I
am looking at that Magic Clip thingie and not just to reduce my transmitting
burden

I know this is a "new" mode, but has anyone determined just what the direction
will be for
MFTTY?  I think it's a slick offering but.....that's just me.  I'd be curious
about other
thoughts.

Howard W6IIDS
Richmond, IN