  From: Kevin Mitchell
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: New MFTTY Version 30.145

  HI,

  I have just downloaded this program and installed it on my radio computer.
  Problem, when I run it after installing I get the error message "Run-time
error '372'
  Failed to load control 'RichTestBox' from RICHTX32.OCX. Your version of
RICHTX32.OCX may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of control
that was provided with your application.

  I am running XP Pro and have down-loaded VB6 Runtime from the MFTTY website.
I have even downloaded the RICHTX32.OCX file and followed the instructions to
install on my computer, BUT this has not fixed the problem, still getting the
same error message.

  Is there any reason why this might be happening? Any help would be grateful

  Kevin, ZL1KFM.