Interesting and great question, my friend...
If a station is solely running the VISTA operating system,
they might want to download and install Fldigi or HRD.
Digipan and MixW is not compatible with VISTA, but works
well with XP..  I am running at the present time Fldigi and
really like it, since it is user friendly..A choice everyone has
to make.. Experiment and go have some fun !

  73 de Lee / KB1NAL

Hi Andy

Strange, but from my on-air observations it seems to me that most still
use MixW .

I have tested a lot of digi software and my favorite without doubt is
Patrick's multipsk

73 la5vna Steinar

obrienaj wrote:
> I am wondering, based on you QSOs, what is the most sued multi mode
software these days ? I know in the old days, "Software is Digipan" was
the most common thing we would see , then later Zakanaka or MixW. What
about nowadays, is it DM780, still MixW, FLdigi ? I know there have been
polls and surveys in the past, I am just looking for your on-air
observations of what OTHERS are using.