I use Fldigi for every mode it supports, and MultiPSK for everything else
(except the experimental modes that are only available in a separate program).

Most of the stations I work report that they are using either DM780, Fldigi or
MultiPSK. Haven't seen very many MixW users lately, perhaps I'm working a
different crowd than the rest...

-Joe, N8FQ