  From: Simon HB9DRV
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:21 AM
  Subject: RE: [digitalradio] SDR-Radio with DM780 20M Digital Band

  Hi Kevin,

  You can try this - for free! The console from SDR-RADIO.com can connect to a
remote SDR radio, here's a list of currently running servers:

  http://www.sdr-radio.com/OnAirServers/tabid/186/Default.aspx

  The list is growing by the week. In the words of a prophet - Taste and Enjoy!

  Simon Brown, HB9DRV

  http://sdr-radio.com

  From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle

  Andy,

  What SDR board are you using?

  Would be interested in getting into this type of radio, but would like to dip
my toes first before placing down a few $K for one.