Hi Phil,

I have followed this from the beginning and to be honest it sickens me.
People raise a legitimate question because of the author's own wording
and Jose became hostile over it.  Now he is going to ban people from his
program and all future programs that he writes.  Why are we putting up
with this small minded arrogant person?  He gives amateurs a bad name
and I have no intension of using his program, so if he wants to ban me
go right ahead it's no skin off my nose.  Amateurs in the US have to
abide by the FCC rules, period.  We have no choice even if they are not
inline with the rest of the world, so raising a legitimate question was
not wrong.  In my opinion Jose can take his toys and go home we don't
need him in the sandbox.

73 de k1eg
Mike