In spite of temperaments (my roots are spanish somewhere in the past) it has gone to extremes it never should have got even near to. Statements like "FCC will have to pay me to see my code", the threat of legal action to someone who just was looking for his own spectrum management administration approval, the threat of banning certain callsigns, plus the following spanish statement in his web page:

 ---

   FCC: ROS LEGAL IN USA
   <http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/fcc-ros-legal-in-usa/>

2 March, 2010 by José Alberto Nieto Ros

     It ended the controversy about whether ROS is legal in USA or not.
     For which they insisted on it was illegal: "A mamarla"

---

I understand he meaning of the final part like "Suck my p...." , which is not exactly nice or well mannered.

From my point of view, just stating "It ended the controversy about whether ROS is legal in USA or not" was enough.

Jose, CO2JA

---