Marc,
I'm not saying that,  I'd be happy to support ROS and I do think it's a
rather good experimental mode.  Ok so it is wide but as I said "experimental

I think Jose did a fantastic job of making a software package for a
completely new type of ham radio mode.  BUT,

The debate is getting out of hand (period)
There are reports of much QRM with the mode as no one seems to know where to
operate.  Or they just don't give a damn where they operate.
Have you checked your messages?   How many on this subject since the
software came out a few weeks ago. 1000+?
Is there nothing else we can talk about.
People are worried about their operating privileges in certain countries.
And why not if there is a problem.

There shouldn't be and I don't think there are real ROS haters, just those
who probably want nothing more to do with it, this discussion and I can see
some people un subscribing from the group or sticking it to the junk filter
!!!!

In keeping with ham radio, I think everyone should calm down a bit and maybe
do a bit of operating now that cycle 24 is in progress, rather than worrying
about this.

Oh and I just had a listen and I cant hear the beacons due to ROS and a
packet station.  14.101 is just too close I think.
Listen on 14.100 and you will hear.

Toby mm0tob