When does the FCC publish that a group of squabling HAM's claimed it was
illegal according to agent 3820 of the FCC? Because that is what started it...

And why would you advise other HAMS to not use ROS, when this is not based on
any HAM radio related argument, and not based on ROS being illegal on the HF
band?
I don't understand this because I think you are implictly, and maybe unaware of
the fact that you are creating a ridiculous polarisation in the digital HAM
radio comunity.