We are regulated in Canada by bandwidth and it works just fine here. I have
read some of the comments about why it won't work but honestly... I haven't
encountered any of those situations here. Maybe if the USA went to that system
it would cause headaches and the situations described but if other countries
can self police and have harmony I don't know why the US should be any
different. We have a voluntary band plan and a regulated set of bandwidths and
it works nicely. Anyway that's my 2 cents worth but HF communications would be
simply marvelous if everyone was on the same page in terms of digital
communications.

Paul
VE9NC

BTW Please don't throw rocks at me... I am having a bad day.