I'll accept Dave and Skip's comments as valid points.  BTW, the busy detect
does work quite well in Winmor.  Simon, I did not have a particular digital
mode in mind, I was just exploring the receptivity to the overall concept of
unattended operations,   if "wide" was eliminated from the discussion.

ANdy K3UK