Iin the tab skets click on cluster

There you can send spots manually and switch off the autospotting

I let the newest version run for a few hours >>> not autospots were sent
when switch was off

You can send autogenerated and in downloaded newest version the switch is
set normally to on . so as the users do not switch it off (or using old
version) there is the reason for the soft still sending spots

So all users should manually switch that function off ! ! !

Psk reporter sends to the map

Cluster sends to telnet

Ros sends on air and the emails via gmail

As the autospot can now be switched off we have what we wanted ..

What about an autospot configurable by user (only send spots more than xy km
distance)

Hope you find that switch hi hi

Greetz

Sigi