Hi Sigi,
Jose uses Cluster Auto-Spots to advertise his software. The more spots,
the more it appears to be a popular mode to the uninformed Cluster User.

Jose, clearly doesn't understand the Ham/Cluster culture.
Maybe we can change his attitude by passing on these concerns to his
Beta-Tester who might be better placed to change his mind.

I know who the Beta-Tester is, email me privately and I will pass on the
info (no it is not me, Hi)

de Laurie, VK3AMA