On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Rudy Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay you got me.  But answer me this: Why did we (the gnuradio experts)
> select a license that does not provide a clear answer to Matt's question?

The answer *is* clear. It's not even very complicated. Nevertheless, for
one's own protection, the validation of that claim should come from a
licensed attorney. Just be very sure the attorney actually knows the answer.

Frank

--
Travelling by airplane in the US is nothing more than mass training of
Americans to the requirements of the coming police state. The whole point is