On 27/10/13 17:46, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
Since the whole idea being fosphor is to never just "drop" data, to slow down the waterfall, multiple FFT results must be "aggregated" with either min/max/avg functions and that's a bit more tricky to implement. Cheers, Sylvain

Actually, with the chunk size hack, the waterfall is just about OK at 192kHz sample rate, but it is still a little jerky. Could we have a buffering option to buffer the waterfall for some time before scrolling?

I'd like to be able to use this with my KX-3 perhaps as slowly as 48kHz :)

Cheers,

Darren