On Jan 17, 2005, at 06:47 PM, Ross Rader wrote:
> As some background, when we started planning the migration last year,
> one of my requirements was that we didn't move to a new platform - i.e.
> Joey had to make a call based on technology that we were already using.

Either:

(a) re-think the requirements to allow for "better tools in existing
distribution methods" (e.g., better mailing list software), or
(b) stay with majordomo, and we'll all put up with it.

Any option you choose that is neither (a) nor (b) will result in this
reseller, at least, telling his customers to go elsewhere, as I'll stop
being reselling the service immediately upon this happening. Now I
recognize that my puny amount of domain sales is nothing to the Monster
Tucows Corporation, but maybe others are in the same position as I am,
and actually mean more revenue to the Monster Tucows Corporation than I
do. :-)

Cheers,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]