Hi,

I think LibreOffice is a good name (to becoming a brand), at least for a
person living in Finland. It is really easy to pronounce (for us), and
everybody can intuitively understand the message "free office". In Finnish
free is "vapaus", but we have good a educational system, and I believe ever
one can here associate "Libre" easily with "freedom".

And many of us like Cuba Libre, too ;-)

So, Go LibO, Go!

JusSi

Jussi Silvonen