Hello All,

I have been reading the arguments and come to a simple suggestion.

Lets create a poll( a lot of free sites, out there), and let everyone vote.
We can list all the suggested names and whichever is preferred by community
be acceptable

I personally feel, no sustainable product was made or lost because of its
name. Name is important but not the most important :)

How do you guys feel about the poll approach. meanwhile anyone supporting a
name can give their reasons and try to convince others.

This way none accuses anyone of anything and we focus our energy on more
important things.

If you guys agree, I am ready to take responsibility of creating and
reporting the results of poll.

Thanks for your help and guidance

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@openoffice.org>wro
te: