Hi Benjamin, *,

Benjamin Horst schrieb:

>This is exactly why I suggested we look at multiple wiki engines
> before installing one and proceeding. ACL features of Foswiki make it
> easy to specify a separate set of pages or an individual page, and
> control who has edit access, view access, or no visibility of the
> page at all.

>Details:
>http://foswiki.org/System/AccessControl

As far as I know there is some mechanism wikis can talk and exchange
content. Do You know of that feature?

I think changing the wiki machine later on if this comes up to be useful
will not be that big deal. For the moment I think mediawiki is a good
joice because

- people are used to work with
- its already set up and in use
- there already technical knowledge is present to drive it

waiting a long time with hands prepared to work also can be frustrating.

[.. recycled TOFU ..]

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich

Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language "best Office Suite ever" and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org  -- footer updated on 2010-10-07