El 14/10/10 06:49, Jean Hollis Weber escribió:
On Thu, 2010-10-14, Nikola Yanev wrote:
Oracle announced that it is going to put a lot of effort in OO.org now.

http://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org/posts/166628840020524

Here is the original Oracle press release without going through Facebook
or Yahoo News:

Oracle Demonstrates Continued Support for OpenOffice.org
http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/177158

--Jean
When will we see the integration of OpenOffice.org with other Oracle products?

I have not read about OpenOffice.org / Primavera, Export to ODF from Oracle ERP, etc.

--
Mi Office genera: Seguridad, Confianza y Ahorro

J. Eduardo Moreno
TOKONHU de México
044 55 2748 4840