On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 10:33:00 AM -0500, Eduardo Moreno (emor...@tokonhu.com)
wrote:

> When will we see the integration of OpenOffice.org with other Oracle
> products?  I have not read about OpenOffice.org / Primavera, Export
> to ODF from Oracle ERP, etc.

I don't know anything about Oracle ERP. This said, ODF is completely
open and simple enough to hack that "export to ODF" shouldn't really
be a problem, or anything for which anybody should ask permission or
any special effort to Oracle. See as example of what I mean this:

http://freesoftware.zona-m.net/node/25

or any other example in the ODF scripting area of the same website:
http://freesoftware.zona-m.net/odf-scripting

Is Oracle ERP so complicated that you can't use the same approach?
Offlist answers are fine, since, now that I think about it, this
really has nothing to do with LibO or TDF, has it?

Marco