Hi,

I feel bad to bring you bad news, but if I remember this correctly,
the forum, that comes with Silverstripe won't be used. Right now it is
just used for the people who want to work on the homepage to register
so that they can be given the appropriate rights.

Reason for not using those forums was that there are already a few
(good!) fora out there and we don't want to fight against them. In
contrast, I think, it was planned to link to those forums from our
website.

HTH

Sigrid

 PS: If I have written complete nonsense, then I'm sure, that one of
the founders / administrators will correct me. ;)