Hi donald,

donald_harbison wrote

> What is this talk about a competitor product? The Apache OpenOffice
> project does not seek to compete with LibreOffice.

*I* mentioned a competitor to LibreOffice (not Italo) and was referring to
IBM Lotus Symphony and the web service IBM Docs.

Quoting my email to answer Italo doesn't make sense because I wasn't
attacking Apache or even IBM ("IMO some IBM employees bashing TDF on their
blogs and on public mailing lists and forums, does not make it a corporate
decision ;)")

I think you two should exchange private email ;)

Regards,
Pedro