On 04/02/2012 20:18, Pedro wrote:
Hi Benjamin, all

Benjamin Horst wrote
http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/features/managing-docs-with-zimbra/

It worked pretty well in my usage, I'd use it again.

This is not even similar to Google Docs or IBM Docs. Zimbra Docs is a "a
WYSIWYG tool for creating, sharing, and publishing documents online - and
note that this includes spreadsheets as well as word processing documents."

I couldn't find a lot about word processing but what I did find looked more
like a Rich Text editor. The "spreadsheet" is really a 6 columns by 10 lines
Table. Naming that a "spreadsheet" is a little overkill...

http://blogs.zdnet.com/images/Zimbra_documents.png

In addition the Open Source version is a limited version of the paid one (I
really feel cheated with this trick...)

I guess this is not what I was referring to ;)

Pedro

I would take a web based version of LO over zimbra google docs or office anyday :D