Kohei Yoshida wrote:

Translation begins ---

Good morning.

Good morning to all of you!

---

Translation begins ---

I see.
So, that means this is a task for us.

In the aforementioned event (OSC2005), we had a chance to have conversation with someone from Collabnet Japan. They said that we are the single group who uses Collabnet [SourceCast] to a significant degree.

At present, we are experiencing a problem in OO.o's website that Japanese characters do not get displayed correctly. But they said that they were already aware of that problem. It is hinted in our conversation that, in the near future, we may be able to establish some relationship [between us and Collabnet] to do collaboration work (no pun intended -Kohei ).

If Collabnet really wishes to fix up things, then it would be a huge improvement. And also, don't forget others are actively claiming for such fixes:
Korean, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, etc...

---

Posting a report of the Japanese NL project every month on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and another marketing report about the Japanese
community on [EMAIL PROTECTED] on a monthly basis is very important and
has several outcomes:

ãããåäãããããæãããããããããã

Translation begins ---

Then, let's try to write a report for each.

Yes, it would be really good and appreciated.

---

#çèãããããæäããã > åéããããããããã

ããããã

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
çããããããã
http://native-lang.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList

Translation begins ---

I've just subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I encourage others to do the same.

Thanks!

Charles.

---