> > By the way, is there interest to put the accordion into the jQuery
> > repository?
>
> If you create a subdirectory in SVN/plugins this would be really good.
> Since Klaus and I also made an accordion plugin, we might need to change
> that to /plugins/accordion1/ and /plugins/accordion2/.

I'd rather try to create a merge or best breed. I think the event delegation
approach is the better one as it uses only a single event handler, but there
are other details you might have solved better. If I add my soltion to
/plugins/accordion/, you are still free to modify it as you like :-)

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl