On 11/22/06, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So hopefully from my explanation, you can see that it boils down to
> personal preference instead of actual deficiencies in the product or
> even lack of future support for CFML.

Hi Rey,

I certainly agree that it's personal preference. No serious php
programmer uses mysql_query() in an app anymore however. There are
many excellent DB abstraction classes out there that are both easier
to use and don't lock you down to mysql. But your point isn't lost. We
just prefer different things. The spice of life and all that :)

Paul