http://www.pro-core.com uses jQuery.

The site that comes up when you go to that URL is a Flash *marketing* site.
We offer a project management tool for construction companies. The tool is
built in Rails (it's really, really complex), and we offer some cool
features like webcam integration (so that a contractor's clients can see
what's happening on site) and MS Project integration.

I use jQuery fairly extensively through the site, which also uses Prototype
in some places where I wasn't the guy who wrote the code (there's
Proto/Rails stuff everywhere ;)). There are around 5 full-time developers
who have been working on the project, and I've gotten most of them to at
least try using jQuery when JavaScript stuff comes us (although I've become
the unofficial UI/JS dude, so all of the new stuff is in jQuery).

We have an application-wide JavaScript file, which does all sorts of neat
stuff:
* Defines rules for forms
** inline documentation (marked with class="inline-documentation") appears
when a form
   element is focused
** Items marked "show_with_checkbox" appear when a sibling checkbox is
checked
** Items marked "show_with_select" appear when a sibling select box has the
correct value
** We built a "select-mover" widget, which consists of two multiple select
boxes that stuff can be
   moved between. You can also sort the contents of the boxes by company or
name.
* All tables with the class "data_panel" are sortable
** Throughout the site, there are markup-based facilities for getting the
sortable-ness to be turned off
   for a particular column.
** We built custom parsers for table sorter.
* We have a date-picker widget that was originally written in pure DOM but
that has gotten heavy jQuery
  tune-ups.
* The entire startup section of my app takes a "context" param, which can be
used to run the startup
  application-related stuff on a newly loaded Ajax section (this is a
function called by $(document).ready)
* We hide and show advanced filters via a simple jQuery one-liner.
* There's a lot more functionality in the site, but I can't find it all at
the moment.

-- Yehuda